Your Hotel Prinzregent in Nuremberg
The Prinzregent Hotel has a long and successful history. The Adelmann family is running the third-generation Prinzregent Hotel since 1951. The operational management of the family-run private hotel was handed down to Kathrin Winkler by her great-aunts and mother-in-law.
Her little daughters Lucie and Stella already set the course for the future. Their father Marcus Adelmann runs his own company, but is always a source of advice and support for his girls.
In 1904, the foundation was laid for the Prinzregent Hotel. Nestled by the banks of Pegnitz river, the Art Nouveau house was built by a? yes! wealthy jewish merchant and given to his daughter as a wedding gift. After the family migrated to England in 1935, the Adelmann family purchased the premises in 1951.
The partly-destroyed mansion gained new glory under Elisabeth Adelmann’s leadership. In 1951, she and her sisters Käthe and Rosa Hager opened a guest house. Later on, Brigitte Adelmann, being the second generation, upgraded the Prinzregent into on of Nuremberg’s fanciest private hotels in 1975. Under Kathrin Winkler’s management, profound changes and substantial renovation measures followed since 2011. More than ever, the historic building nowadays is an genuine architectural gem by the Wöhrder lake.
Our beautiful hotel provides a lot of ingredients for a pleasant stay, yet our experienced team plays an important role to satisfy our guests! Young and old continuously make an effort to make your stay at the Prinzregent perfect. We keep our eyes open to your personal desires – always with a smile on our face.
Would you like to learn more? We are seeking passionate crew members with commitment, heart and soul for the hotel trade. Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be inspired by our breakfast choices
Enjoy our healthy and comprehensive breakfast buffet – a fulfilling morning meal!
- Freshly brewed coffee, other coffee specialities such as Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Espresso… (J. J. Darboven)
- Speciality teas by the traditional German manufacturer Messmer
- Fresh fruit salad and seasonal choice of fruits
- Home-made herbal cream cheese and fresh seasonal crudités
- High-quality cereals at our cereal bar
- Dried fruit, nuts, linseed, and sunflower seeds to refine your cereals
- Home-made Bircher cereals
- Sausage specialities by our traditional local butcher Kraft&Lehr
- Home-made cake
- Various cheese specialities
- Freshly scrambled eggs on the buffet, all other egg variations (omelette, fried egg, with bacon,…) on request
- Freshly baked bread and rolls by the traditional local Steingruber bakery
- Regional fruit juices
- and so much more...
We also provide choices for those with gluten and lactose intolerance, so please let us know!
If you have any special requirements, let us know and we will be happy to help you!
The Prinzregent Hotel is member of the PrivateCityHotels, an association of prestigious private city hotels all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Regular exchange of information and views between the co-operation partners enable us to continuously improve our service for you and thus ensure our guest’s satisfaction. Apart from our unique and familiar ambience, this makes sure we meet the highest quality standards in our sector.